You will receive your claim number at the time you report your accident to the insurance company. Make sure to make note of this number, along with any other important information given by the insurance company. Once this is received we can handle the rest.
When your vehicle's repairs outweigh the value. Your insurance company will issue a check for the value of the vehicle, minus your deductible. Some insurance companies may give you the option to repair your vehicle.
CARSTAR has partnered with some insurance companies based on service, integrity, quality of repairs, and completing the repairs in an expedient manner. Although our direct repair insurance companies do random inspections on our repairs, and monitor the repair process, they allow us the flexibility to get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible. Unlike, some programs that are strictly discount based our partners are concerned with the quality of repairs.
If you have rental coverage, we will make the arrangements for the rental company to meet you at our facility. They will be here when you arrive to drop off your vehicle with a car that is within your rental policy limit. We also can get great rates for individuals without rental coverage.
We are more than willing to bring people to and from our shop. We are here to help in every way we can to make the repair process easy and stress free.
The time frame to repair your vehicle will depend upon the extent of damages. We would be more than happy to give you an estimated time frame once the estimate of damage has been written.
No, we take action by blending and using an up to date paint system that uses water born materials. Water born paints are used in OEM finishes and are environmentally friendly!
Your parts will be ordered on the day you schedule your vehicle. This allows required parts to be here when your vehicle arrives, allowing us to get your vehicle back to you more quickly.
Yes, inform us of any damage unrelated to this insurance claim prior to your schedule date and we can write an estimate, and get any additional parts ordered for the arrival of your vehicle.
We will keep you informed during your entire repair process. We can keep you posted via telephone or email. We are also here to take phone calls and answer emails during regular business hours for any questions that you may have.
Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty and CARSTAR's nationwide warranty.
Recommendations and precautions for the first 30 days after your repair.
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always use clean fresh water.
- Wash your vehicle in the shade.
- Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not "dry wipe" your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Tree sap can also mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.